Sunday 10:30 A.M Wednesday 7:00 P.M.
If you are a first time guest please stop by the Connect Center @ the main entrance
for information about the location of your child's class
- Impact Children with the message of Christ's love for them.
- Encourage children to accept Jesus Christ as their personal Savior.
- Help facilitate each child's growth in his or her relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Work on building life skills and Christ-esteem through relevant biblical teaching and positive role modeling.
- Prepare your child to discover their uniqueness and God's mission for their lives.
- Children are not The Church of tomorrow they are The Church of today
Wildfire focuses on transformation- spiritual, relational, physical, and mental. We believe that the more intentional and strategic we are in ministry, the more effective we will be in equipping children to grow into spiritual champions! The children's ministry team is composed of men and women who work hard to help each child personally discover Christ's love. Lessons are designed to help children understand God's word and how to apply the truths to everyday life.
We believe that ministry to children is a responsibility that is shared by the children's team, pastors, parents, and the entire church community. The task is an exciting one- help them grow "in wisdom, in stature, and in favor with God and man." (Luke 2:52)
If you are wanting to serve in any capacity of children ministry, a background check will be required.
- Classroom Teacher
- Present the small group lesson to the children
- Lead in the creation of a craft
- Classroom Assistants
- Assist the teacher by helping with attendance, snack, passing out supplies and classroom management.