Our Legacy


* Christian Assembly was established in July of 1975 with Glen Hobgood serving as the founding pastor.
 
* In November of 1975, ground was broken for the first sanctuary.
 
* In August of 1977, additional land was purchased and ground was broken for a new and larger 600 seat sanctuary.
 
* In August of 1988, Roy Ellis became senior pastor and continues to serve as senior pastor 
 
*May 10th 2015 was our last Service at the 1903 Edgewood Drive location with the loss of our building due to mine subsidence.
 
*May 17th 2015 We began meeting at Browning Springs Middle School Auditorium 

*September 8th 2019 - Our first service in our new facility in the northern part of Madisonville.
               

 All Services are now located at: 
3600 Hanson Road 
 Madisonville KY 42431