Our Legacy

* Christian Assembly was established in July of 1975 with Glen Hobgood serving as the founding pastor.
* In November of 1975, ground was broken for the first sanctuary.
* In August of 1977, additional land was purchased and ground was broken for a new and larger 600 seat sanctuary.
* In August of 1988, Roy Ellis became senior pastor and still serves as senior pastor 
*May of 10 2015 was our last Service at the 1903 Edgewood Drive location due to the loss of our building due to mine subsidence.
*May 17th 2015: We began meeting at Browning Springs Middle School Auditorium   

 All Services are now located at: Browning Springs Middle School Auditorium 
                                                        357 West Arch Street Madisonville KY 42431
                                                        Sunday Mornings 10:30 A.M